"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Chamrousse went off as the 3-5 post time favorite and stalked her.
- By post time, his odds could be even lower.
- Those bets were made within 20 minutes of post time, the investigators said.
- In the $300 000 final of the event, bettors took notice and he won the race as a 4-5 post time favorite.
- He went off as the post time favorite at 3:2.
- The big black scoreboard in the infield said it was five minutes until post time.
- But the rain left, the sun returned and the track was rated fast by post time.
- By post time, he was 21-1 in his first race on dirt.
- What's happened in the season means nothing at post time.
- The odds at post time reflected the unlikely mix of star horses and their stories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.