"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A barrel of oil cost $55 at the time of his speech; less than three months later, the price had jumped by 20 percent.
- The renowned perfectionist even took time between lunches, dinners and a run-through of her speech to do the homework for Professor Tribe's class.
- His advice concerning political parties was completely ignored, as parties were already forming at the time of his speech.
- The senator told the press the time of his speech, but did not give fellow senators much notice.
- A professor at Clemson at the time of her speech, Yancey also argued for the creation of an undergraduate major in composition and rhetoric.
- At the time of Emerson's speech, Harvard was the center of academic Unitarian thought.
- To ease those qualms, Mr. Bush decided to confine federal financing to work involving cell lines that were already established at the time of his speech.
- It limited federal research support to those cell lines that existed at the time of his speech.
- At the time of McCarthy's speech, communism was a significant concern in the United States.
- At the very time of Mr. Jiang's speech, it was absorbing 14 army divisions, or more than 100,000 troops.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.