"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During these years Anne visited the country a number of times representing her husband.
- It was her second time representing Australia at this event.
- This time, though, the conclusions are relatively short and definitely represent major steps forward.
- In 1914, he was elected for another term, this time representing the district of Ponce.
- He was re-elected in 1854, but this time representing the city of Christiania.
- "But this has been in the works a long time and it represents a long-term commitment."
- The times below are merely estimates, but represent what people in the district have experienced over the past few years:
- The time it takes for drivers to finish a race can represent their ranks in the leaderboards.
- Smith's time at BU would represent some of the first success in his coaching career.
- Their winning time of 1 hour 10 minutes 52 seconds represented an average of 21.57 miles per hour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.