"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Davis, a graduate of U.C.L.A., recorded the sixth-fastest time by an American in 1995.
- Marsh, whose previous personal best in the 100 was 10.07, ran in 9.93 seconds, the sixth-fastest time ever.
- She ran to victory in 31:44, a personal best and the sixth-fastest time by an American on a road course.
- The 26-year-old Dixon became the first by winning the women's 400 meters in 50.64 seconds, an American record and the sixth-fastest time ever run indoors.
- Heidfeld was much happier with the setup of his car and set the sixth-fastest time, but Kubica suffered a mechanical problem that restricted him to 18th position.
- In temperatures that reached 82 degrees, with 90 percent humidity, she won in 2:21.47, the sixth-fastest time in history and the fastest in a women's-only race.
- The West Germans had only the sixth-fastest time in the relay, but it was enough to give them the gold by 3.3 seconds.
- Michael Johnson began what he hopes will grow into a new winning streak with the sixth-fastest time ever at 200 meters tonight in the Galan Grand Prix.
- Hoff struggled through the morning's preliminary rounds, posting the sixth-fastest time among the competitors, with a 4:49.16.
- Said Aouita of Morocco today won his second race on a five-stop tour of the United States with the sixth-fastest time ever in an indoor 5,000-meter competition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.