"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Drogba, whose English-language skills are improving, spoke to The New York Times by telephone from London.
- Soldiers, including some who spoke to The New York Times, were admonished for voicing their frustrations publicly, and told not to talk again.
- The informant who spoke to The New York Times said he was told that his identity would not be disclosed.
- Hulu is also apparently getting ready for the iPad, according to insiders speaking to the New York Times.
- Maybe if I didn't have to speak to The New York Times.
- They have been barred from speaking to reporters, but the spokesman was given permission to speak to The New York Times.
- His offense was speaking clearly about the danger to the world of Saddam's weaponry in a visit to The New York Times.
- On the software side, the sources speaking to the New York Times made a couple of claims.
- Her oldest son, Matthew Previn, spoke to The New York Times.
- After the trial Kemp spoke to The New York Times, saying, "All over the country, athletes are used to produce revenue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.