"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 7600 has a talk time of nearly three hours using a 3G connection.
- The phone had a talk time of just half an hour and took ten hours to charge.
- The battery is incredible, though: eight hours of talk time.
- You "pay" for each such call with five extra minutes of talk time.
- But would it be so foreign a concept when we track talk time in minutes?
- This results in a fairly long talk time of 14 hours before the battery needs to be charged.
- But the batteries on these phones can provide only about six hours of talk time.
- Current portable models provide up to two and a half hours of talk time.
- I think girls feel the need for more talk time.
- Main improvements over the 2110 were reduced size and improved talk time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.