"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its effects were immediate, reducing more than a day off delivery time.
- Now, the post office says, the delivery time has been trimmed, on average, to 4 days and 15 hours.
- Her system obviously works, for there was no confusion at delivery time.
- Please do not contact us before the expected delivery time as detailed above.
- When delivery time came, no one ever knew who had ordered what.
- Also you need to allow about 2 to 3 days as delivery time.
- A longer delivery time may be expected since it is a difficult birth.
- This process can add 3 to 5 days to the delivery time for all mail sent.
- I urged the President to speed up the delivery times.
- Figure 9, below, shows the pattern of delivery times calculated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.