"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I felt it for the very fast time only in 1947.
- Because you see the value of human life, and just how fast time moves along.
- She knew that fast times were in her husband's legs before he did.
- "Many of us have talked about running fast times," he said.
- The day was perfect for fast times, maybe even records.
- "The conditions were not to allow for fast times," she said.
- The fast times by the women came as a result of their willingness to run the way the men didn't.
- He had to bring new ideas to create a development on the side of the hill in the fast changing times.
- Still, such fast times were unexpected this early in the year.
- A fast time at elite level is around 35 seconds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.