"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were written as a way to communicate with someone in my life at the time.
- All are free to communicate at the appropriate time.
- Ms. Reno communicated that decision at the time to him, he said.
- But the auto maker wanted a more efficient way to communicate the same message to everyone at the same time.
- It offers a reason to communicate with the customer, with a relevant proposal, at the right time.
- However, the text of Alice's message cannot be well protected from other parties who are communicating via Charles at the same time.
- They have the ability to communicate with humans and vampires at the same time.
- I could not communicate with you at the same time.
- In this way a base station can support a large number of different mobile stations that are communicating at the same time.
- Winster is also distinguished from recent social games in that the players are present and communicating at the same time, as opposed to playing sequentially.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.