"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And Paul had a mother who'd be there to look after him when this whole thing exploded.
- Whole thing just exploded, footage they showed looks like from the inside.
- Later, when the whole thing exploded, that e-mail would save my skin.
- "It's probably only a matter of time before this thing between them explodes," said one executive close to several board members.
- "I'm getting e-mails from all over the country to come and speak because this thing has exploded in the high schools," he said.
- Where the third was didn't really matter because by that time the thing had exploded.
- "Can he really make things explode just by looking at them?"
- "When it all came together, they got excited and things really exploded."
- But when he tried to start the motor, the whole thing exploded.
- I never even heard of him till this whole thing exploded in the news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.