"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even so, it was going to be a close thing, indeed.
- "That's what I do best for this team - close things out."
- But it looked a pretty close thing for a minute there.
- He wouldn't have said his mouth watered, but it was a very close thing.
- I've got to find his will, do the paperwork, close things down.
- It had been a close thing, winning against the aliens.
- The blood was leaving Porter's face again as he realized what a close thing it had been.
- Even in the best of circumstances, it would be a close thing.
- He did manage to hang onto his watch, but it was a close thing.
- Her nose wasn't broken, but it had been a close thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.