"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They're ready right now, and it's always best to pick things at their peak.
- She followed him round the room, talking over his shoulder, picking things up and putting them down again.
- "We were trying to pick things that would cause us to laugh, not come to blows," he said.
- But we'll probably spend a lot of time watching film together, and that's when I can help him pick things up.
- "I just pick things up here and there," he said.
- You find someone who's done it right and pick things.
- You want to pick things apart for all the ways they can go wrong?
- "It's not like someone was just picking things out of the air."
- He is, however, a quick study and picks things up fast.
- I just sort of picked things up along the way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.