"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These are things cheap to make and easy to conceal.
- Oh yeah, and a watch, one of those cheap digital things.
- "The cheapest thing to do would have been to stay put," she said.
- But life is a cheap thing beside a man¡ s work.
- "What was the cheapest thing I could use and still make it beautiful?"
- And a human body, however fine, is (without the brain that goes with it) a cheap thing.
- But it's such an easy and cheap thing to do.
- Back to top This week, we're focusing on all things cheap and quick!
- Not very many of us walk in and say, "Could you give me the cheapest thing you've got."
- "I can get these things much cheaper at other stores," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.