"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That was a pretty close-run thing," Kane said after a while.
- He did not think an actual nomination impossible, but it would be a close-run thing.
- "At least this child made wedlock, even if it was a close-run thing."
- Missing that shoal in the middle is going to be a close-run thing.
- Between the two of you - well, in his own phrase, it's a close-run thing.
- At times the outcome of battle has been a close-run thing.
- This worked, as usual, but it was a close-run thing.
- Our war ended about a thousand years ago and was a close-run thing.
- She'd never lost until today, though inevitably there'd been some close-run things over such a proliferation of encounters.
- It was a close-run thing at the World Cup on the style front.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.