"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She's a skinny thing already, and hasn't been here more'n a few days.
- Some skinny little thing with buck teeth,, She was only too glad to talk.
- It was a skinny little thing, probably weighed all of four pounds soaking wet.
- He was a skinny thing, probably because he walked so much.
- "I never expect skinny things like you to eat like that."
- "But if a skinny little thing wants to be in it, we'll pad her," she said.
- 'A year ago she was a skinny thing with no life in her,' said Les, 42.
- She's a skinny thing, so she is, but you could put some meat on her bones.
- He's this little blonde skinny thing with an angel face, but do not be fooled.
- Or maybe he did, a skinny little thing with black hair that would not stay where it belonged and a biting tongue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.