"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You never want family to hear that, and it's a selfish thing to say.
- She took her own life, which was an ultimately selfish thing to do.
- And perhaps it was also the only selfish thing she'd ever done.
- No, going over there would be a selfish thing to do.
- He said: "That was the most selfish thing you've ever seen a man do."
- It was a selfish thing he did, in a way.
- He just shakes his head at the foolish, selfish things living people do.
- "It's a selfish thing to make all that money and keep it to myself."
- "They don't take into consideration that it's a very selfish thing to do if you're not prepared and ready."
- But within certain groups of people, selfish things have to be set aside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.