"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's looking for some extra help to haul things out of the building.
- They like being able to haul big things, he said, and they like sitting higher above the road.
- "They are purchased for their intended purpose: to haul people and things."
- The unarmored models were used as supply vehicles and as tractors to haul things.
- Of course, all you expect of a truck is that it haul things from here to there.
- She said, "The trucks were still hauling things away until late last night, but thank goodness they're required to have everything out by tonight.
- "An undersea elevator for hauling things up or down between the airdome and the surface of the ocean," Tom explained.
- She used it to haul things around.
- I can always use some 'extra staff' to haul things around.
- That sort isn't Byway-legal, but ifs awfully handy for hauling things around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.