"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Anna is not very good at cleaning things," Karl explained, embarrassing her further.
- We then see how George Michael has been constantly cleaning and checking things.
- Still, out of habit he'd cleaned things enough in anticipation of his trip to make it look like no one lived here.
- But it's urgent to start cleaning things up; otherwise, I'll never be able to keep up with all the new cases.
- A platform remains enclosed to the house for cleaning various things.
- The municipalities have done a good job of cleaning things up and keeping it that way.
- She wasn't very good at cleaning things up yet and ended up smearing it around.
- I mean each of these here 20,000 new jobs should degenerate like 50 new ones just cleaning things up, okay?
- "But I like cleaning things up, making them work."
- They weren't cleaning things very quickly, so things would stay up a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.