"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You'll fetch our things after you give me your report."
- Fetch your things now; you can ride down behind me.
- I sat him down and went to fetch things.
- You'll need a free pair of hands to fetch things.
- As soon as I can fetch my things and find a horse.
- Nora sang and danced about as she helped to fetch things.
- From the house he fetched things to revive me and plenty of warm clothes.
- They are really good for little but some music, and helping me prepare myself, fetch things, and so on.
- I can run errands, and fetch things for you.
- At knife- or spear-point they made him fetch things like a trained dog.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.