"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We load things out of here and have them shipped," Mr. Loquasto said, "so this place becomes more of a way station."
- She picked up a blunt-tipped knife and began loading things onto a slice of bread.
- You'll then be able to load Stacker high, plus things like Keyb.
- There would be people loading their belongings and things.
- He ran now to load things into it.
- Makes sense since they'd be loading things up outside.
- You could load such things and melt them down in space and then tow them home.
- This is the sewing-machine capital of the world, with people loading and unloading things from trucks.
- If you restricted the execution rights of the directories for scripting, then you wouldn't be able to load things in default directories.
- Soldiers were loading things onto trucks and tractors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.