"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These are identified by a small star on the receiver with a 1 in the center.
- It was as if a small star had come down to take residence inside the tree.
- Above him is a large star surrounded by smaller stars.
- He could feel her body as if she were giving off heat like a small star.
- There, just above the far horizon, was a small blue star.
- Moreover, there is little information about the number of very small stars.
- A small star - just a number, not a name.
- The small white stars on a field of light blue told all anyone needed to know about a man's character.
- In the palm of his hand was a small white star.
- At the very least, television seems to have smaller stars than it once had.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.