"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Almost every door was painted with a large red star.
- This is a large star with 2.5 times the mass of the Sun.
- Above him is a large star surrounded by smaller stars.
- The demise of a large star was not a quiet matter.
- Today, scientists understand that there are limits to the how small or large a star can be.
- I was able to see any large star 2000 light years in our path, and there were none.
- It is common to place a large star or angel at the top of the Christmas tree.
- This is a red field with a large white five-pointed star.
- He had a large star and a stripe on his face.
- If my suspicions are correct, this is a huge star, far larger than the average, even here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.