"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, as an international star, she feels a bit overwhelmed.
- "They all know one of our own did very well and became an international star."
- The festival is attended by a large number well known local and international stars.
- He becomes the biggest international Latin star until the late 1990s.
- Since 1987, it has also been awarded to international stars.
- Music doesn't need any more international stars; it needs people who stay home and serve their neighbors.
- By the time of the evening network news, a new international star had been born.
- The exposure from the show made him an international star over the years.
- He was the first American artist to become an international star.
- He went on for a few years being an international star.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.