"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beyond were gleaming white hills with early stars over them.
- Both of those early '50s stars were harmonizing with themselves.
- Suddenly they came out into the open again and found themselves under a pale evening sky pricked by a few early stars.
- There was nothing there for human eyes, save the appearance of an early star.
- They were high enough above the Alps to see early stars.
- Some of the early stars of the track decided to retire.
- The sun was a red ball above the mountains, and there were already a few early stars out.
- And we went, to come out far to the north under the early stars.
- When I looked up at the sky, it was dark enough to show a pricking of early stars.
- Given its mass and temperature, it is likely an early G-type star.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.