"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shock of his death reverberated through the sports community, and beyond.
- This allowed the sports community to trade rosters, create teams, and enjoy the work of others.
- Several times he was considered as the national voice of the Greek sports community.
- On the other hand, the sports community was generally supportive of the players.
- Most of the medals were presented to people following their nomination by the sports community.
- The same approach is used addressing the sports community.
- For all those reasons and more, some within the sports community are beginning to question the system.
- Heaston's accomplishment was widely noted by the media and the sports community.
- Many in the international sports community were upset by that delay and some complained publicly.
- It was a book widely circulated in the sports community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.