"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whitewater kayaking is a niche sport with some hardcore following.
- At the time, winter team sports like basketball and ice hockey were regional niche sports, and there was little to write about.
- Boxing long ago stopped being one of America's most popular sports and became a niche sport that roars, or whimpers, to life occasionally.
- "I think it will be a major niche sport, and it has the potential of growing even a little bit beyond that," he added.
- The transformation is stunning because cycling, at least in the United States, is a niche sport.
- It is not yet an Olympic event, but this is the biggest-growing niche sport in skiing.
- University High School has over 24 official athletics teams with numerous more niche sports offered through school clubs.
- And these are certainly not niche sports for them.
- For all I'm not belittling Wellington's achievements they are in a relatively niche sport with limited coverage.
- Lacrosse may be a niche sport, but this weekend it will show just how healthy its following is.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.