"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students can also use extensive facilities at the nearby National Sports Centre in Lilleshall.
- This site is now the National Sports Centre, which was built in 1964.
- The National Sports Center has been the home of Minnesota's professional soccer teams for 23 years.
- The site today is covered by the National Sports Centre, which was built in 1964.
- The meet was held at the National Sports Center in Blaine, Minnesota, until 2006, when the track conditions were too poor to use.
- They also play at the National Sports Center.
- On the construction site, close to the National Sports Centre an outdoor webcam was installed.
- In May 2008 the Thunder moved back to the National Sports Center.
- In 2003 the Thunder wanted to reduce the number of home games played at the National Sports Center to seven.
- On May 12, 2008, they returned to the National Sports Center with a lease until 2011.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.