"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The university organises a number of sports classes ranging from martial arts to general fitness.
- In Europe, it is common that all students take a shower together after sports classes.
- Catholic High is one of few schools with a in-campus sports class, where its students go through a rigorous sports and academic course.
- During summer term, sports classes sometimes take place there.
- The class of '09 was the greatest sports class to go through the school.
- The higher-cost "sports" classes were dropped after 1996, leaving the class format as it would stand until 2010.
- A Muslim did not wear shorts and T-shirts, even to sports class.
- At the end of the event, the class with best results will be named "the best sports class".
- One factor was the insistence of the students on wearing the scarf during sports classes, which was deemed inappropriate attire for such an activity.
- It also holds various sports classes for the Indiana University School of Physical Education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.