"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They used to say golf was an expensive sport just for white people, too.
- This was done despite the fact that these programs were two of the least expensive sports in the department.
- Ice hockey is a really expensive sport, but something like basketball isn't that much.
- "It's still a very expensive sport to get involved in with the ice time, the equipment, the teachers and all of that moving up the ladder."
- The $24,000 price tag for even the least expensive sport utility vehicles we saw was simply out of our reach.
- "It's an expensive sport for schools if fewer students do it," Howard said.
- It's an expensive sport - but he thinks its worth it.
- It was a rare triumph for small teams, which are disappearing from an expensive sport.
- The problem is also that right now hockey is an expensive sport on itself.
- Ice hockey is an expensive sport because children need a lot of equipment to play it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.