"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it may also have to do with the so-called sports that were on display.
- The so-called minor sports are very important to participating students.
- Please don't tell me it's because there is an inherent ethical divide between professional and so-called amateur sport.
- "I happened to have a group of friends that loved basketball more than the so-called Canadian sports," says Nash.
- Not about him making an exhibit of himself indulging in some ridiculous so-called sport!
- Not all of them, it seems reasonable to assume, were motivated by the so-called manly sports.
- I would never have imagined you being interested in these so-called sports.
- One is that the state should not be licensing human beings to hurt each other, unlike any other so-called sport.
- Now they have played 20 games, and helped create one of the most chaotic sequences in any so-called professional sport.
- I am very pleased to note also the prominence given to so-called sport for all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.