"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The gymnasium is used by local private schools and children's sports groups.
- May be collected through local organisations such as sports groups.
- They would be the first American sports group to visit since the revolution.
- In Japan, sports groups are an important part of school life.
- Adolescents were supposed to join sports groups, or general interest clubs.
- There are a number of active sports groups in the town, including:
- It was, and is still used to support a local sports group (for example football).
- And maybe even some issues to talk about: from the chilling, Why does the growing violence against women so often involve sports groups?
- Clubs are divided into academic, cultural, religious, interest, service, and sports groups.
- But there wasn't what you'd call an organized sports group.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.