"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Charlie smiled, not wanting to be a bad sport about it.
- Naturally the other head didn't appreciate this; giants were bad sports even at the best of times.
- Bloody bad sports, those darkies, wouldn't stand still and be shot.
- That ole boy's about the worst sport I ever seen.
- It was the worst sports team air disaster in history.
- That just makes you look like a bad sport.
- The terms were in wide use around the company and anyone who objected to being so designated was considered a bad sport.
- It's considered bad sport to torture the enemy to death.
- The one thing the crowd couldn't call Rosario, however, was a bad sport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.