"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A week later, the Centre faction openly split, with a breakaway group endorsing Hyde.
- Tito had by then openly split from Moscow and Greene's portrayal of Yugsolavs as pro-Stalin villains looked suddenly out of date.
- President Jacques Chirac of France, visiting Washington, openly split with the American approach to stabilizing the world economy a day before meeting President Clinton.
- "Here is the problem," said Mr. Gephardt, the Democratic minority leader, who has openly split with the White House on China policy and is leading this effort.
- Few have openly split with the president, or the decisions made so far.
- "If the top political leadership openly split, the army would have followed suit," the official said.
- Chancellor Helmut Kohl's center-right coalition openly split today during a Parliamentary debate on the elimination of shorter-range nuclear missiles from Europe.
- Last April they openly split with Mr. Ozawa and his closest ally, Prime Minister Hata, forcing him to become a weak minority government.
- But, as always, the Japanese are reluctant to openly split with the United States, which may no longer dominate the world of cars and ships but remains Tokyo's political mentor.
- Also, since the churches openly split apart, life there has been hard for people from Orthodox countries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.