"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the party was deeply split over the issue.
- His parents were reportedly split over the issue of political violence.
- However, the city is split over a site for the project.
- Even the girl's parents were split over the use of her case in Tuesday's broadcast.
- The public was split over the most likely cause of poverty.
- But the safety council found its own members split over the idea, and dropped it.
- Until recently, Canada was split down the middle over free trade.
- Longer stories were split over multiple issues to encourage parents to buy the next issue.
- The students' final year of high school was split over seasons four and five.
- By 1964, the group had split from Hawkins over personal differences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.