"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had nearly split her head three times on the first day of the flight.
- It split open on the floor in front of me and suddenly I could stand.
- The dozen people in the room seemed split down the middle on the issue.
- They split into two groups, one on either side of them.
- Students are split on the administration's response to the practice.
- I will have to split my vote on this one.
- It is hard to split the difference on questions like these.
- At that time the Soviet government was split on the issue.
- American politics is now split down the middle on values.
- The company split its stock 3 for 2 on April 6.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.