"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result it split off on its own for a time.
- Johnny, however, split it off and left town for a while, only to return later.
- But I think we need to split off some parties of our own to go directly after these groups.
- And suddenly we became a minority, split off from the rest of our own people.
- Too large a party, and groups of guests who know each other can split off on their own.
- Two three of a kinds: split off a pair from the higher group for the top.
- This list could certainly be expanded and split off further.
- In 1995, the southern half of the state was split off as area code 334.
- In any case, nobody is to split off from the rest until we know a bit more.
- It's still not too late for you to split off on your own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.