"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The issue split the Congress along both party and regional lines.
- But the commissions members fell out and split along party lines.
- The $60,000 cost was split between the city government and the business owners along the mall.
- At some point the population of the world splits along gender lines.
- The school's students were geographically split up along the lines of year.
- Much like the nation, Indiana had split along northern and southern lines.
- It could be that America splits along cultural lines in the debate.
- Then it began to split along all those tiny lines.
- Those who did show up were clearly split along party lines.
- The issue has split the elections board along strict party lines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.