"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Creative differences and the management style of the record label caused them to split up.
- He continued: "If you want to bury the party and cause it to split, then follow this route."
- "It's so full another piece would cause it to split."
- Unfortunately, Colin was sent undercover for a year which caused the two to split up.
- Do not mix the mixture too much as this will cause it to split.
- Filing your nails the wrong way can cause the to split and break.
- Internal dissent within the group caused them to split in 1980.
- The two creatures travel in separate directions, causing the four to split up.
- Clare later tells him the truth, causing them to split up.
- Sometimes this addition causes both substance and water molecule to split into two parts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.