"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Engineering inquiries into the problems suggested at first the tendency of the tankers to split in two was due to poor welding techniques.
- I would suggest to British Government to split the issue into two.
- As Yuan Shao's forces at Liyang was numerically superior to Cao Cao's forces, Cao Cao's strategist Xun You suggested to split Yuan Shao's forces using a diversionary tactic and take out the weakly guarded Yan Liang.
- When the historian Chen Shou compiled the unofficial works on the history of Shu Han to write his Records of the Three Kingdoms, he only mentioned that Wei Yan suggested to Zhuge Liang to split the Shu army into two, and the two forces would take two different routes and rendezvous at Tong Pass.
- However, the experiences with the E.326 suggested to split the central bogie into two motorized ones.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.