"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The congress has since split into a number of groups.
- We were split now into another two groups, with only miles to go.
- They run along together for about 6 miles and then split into two.
- I will need to split our forces into three groups.
- The 24 countries were split into eight groups of three.
- Then they split up into two groups, with the three men going one way and the women the other.
- Each house is split into five groups as of 2011.
- From about six or seven the company split up into little groups.
- They split into two groups, one on either side of them.
- They were split into two middle schools in the 1970s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.