"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The couple split up for a while but later got back together.
- I think they split up some time during the war.
- They married in 1986 and split up by the end of 2002.
- The couple had two further children together, but split up in 1995.
- But left on their own they don't split up for at least 1029 or so years.
- Split up the research- get everybody here working on it.
- You might want to split them up if there is any great age difference.
- I think we're going to have to split up again.
- Children at schools have been split up according to their blood type.
- But how do you split up a movie this way?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.