"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such spending now totals 16 percent of the gross domestic product.
- That is an increase of almost 7 percent from the 1998-99 school year, when spending totaled $8,957 per student.
- Estimates are that spending for the new product, to be introduced in the summer, could total more than $50 million.
- Capital One estimates that spending could total $80 million to $100 million in the next 12 to 18 months.
- He estimates that his spending will total $13 to $15 million.
- In the first half of this year, spending totaled $167 million.
- Estimated annual public spending on charter schools totals $80 million.
- Actual spending for 1996 will total $532 billion, compared to $539.2 billion the previous year.
- As recently as 1999, the spending totaled just $1.63 billion.
- Such spending in 1986 totaled $376.9 billion, up 5.6 percent from 1985.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.