"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The proposal effectively exempts the school system from an across-the-board spending cutback that the Mayor said would be necessary to avoid a budget shortfall.
- Nowadays, it worries about its 13 percent unemployment rate, one that threatens to get even worse because of military spending cutbacks planned over the next five years.
- One has been the Salinas Administration's spending cutback.
- Those increases will, he predicted, offset spending cutbacks in categories like airlines, brokerage firms and mutual funds, insurance, resorts, telecommunications and tours.
- Although military spending cutbacks have had an impact, aerospace continues to be a major factor.
- In a report issued this week, the commission said 800,000 jobs had been lost in California since 1988, about 25 percent of them because of military spending cutbacks.
- Add the shares of Intermec to the list of casualties of military spending cutbacks.
- Claude Allen, assistant to the president for domestic policy, said aides had not focused on specific spending cutbacks.
- The 1990 budget law was designed to reduce the deficit by about $500 billion over five years through modest spending cutbacks and tax hikes.
- Wall Street fell, military spending cutbacks hit some parts of the region, and major corporate restructuring played a big role in weakening Westchester's economy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.