"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It calculated that if military spending continued at current levels, the region would create 1.26 million new jobs by 1995.
- Public spending has continued to increase by approximately 1% above inflation, per year.
- If there is no agreement on a budget by the start of the fiscal year, spending would continue at the current level.
- But spending has continued to rise, mostly for the military and homeland security.
- Federal spending would in fact continue to have a significant impact on the Utah economy for decades to come.
- But spending cannot continue to climb much faster than income for long.
- The simple truth is that medical spending can't continue to rise at its current rate.
- He said the action was taken to cut costs because military spending is continuing to drop.
- No one disputes that spending will continue to increase; limiting the rate of growth is the most we can hope for.
- Meanwhile, federal spending continues to amount to about 20 percent of national output.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.