"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Increased spending on machinery represents higher incomes for those involved in manufacturing the machines.
- Current spending represents about 1 percent of all Federal health expenditures.
- This spending represented a 250-percent increase from 2008.
- Under the plan, military spending would represent 4 percent of the nation's gross national product in 1995.
- That spending last year represented a gain of 2.6 percent from $387.3 billion spent in 1996, the smallest annual increase since 1993.
- That spending represents 6 percent of the overall advertising market.
- On the other hand, military spending represents serious opportunity costs.
- Additionally, military spending may represent an overhead charge for an economy, allowing a nation to function without fear of invasion.
- The spending last year represented a gain of 2 percent from $397.5 billion in 1997, the smallest annual increase since 1993.
- This spending represents a legal obligation of the federal government, which must make payments to the recipients who meet prescribed criteria.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.