"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Federal spending went up because of rising outlays for defense.
- Public spending in law and order might not go down.
- When serious spending goes on - and some still does - it is at the top of the Hollywood pyramid.
- If you go out several years, spending is going to slow a lot.
- But the Tigers have demonstrated that a little spending can go a long way.
- And if spending went up to $140 million the next year, the relative worth of the tax credit would be even less.
- In that same period of time, states' spending on prisons went up 189 percent.
- I understand public spending is going to rise each year from now to 2015.
- Too much environmental spending is still going to projects concerned with so-called water infrastructure.
- So the country's day-to-day spending goes on and its capital investment is cut back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.