"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So far, officials have given no details on where spending cuts would be made.
- Every spending cut is basically a shot in the dark.
- But beyond the tax increases are some important spending cuts.
- The spending cuts were described only in the most general terms.
- But leaders are not looking for more spending cuts or new tax increases.
- In fact, Congress has already taken real votes for deep spending cuts.
- The spending cuts have put more than a million defense workers out of work.
- President Reagan's 1981 tax cut came without significant spending cuts.
- "It only makes sense in light of greater spending cuts."
- But most of the spending cuts would come much later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.