"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bill would increase federal spending by $400 billion in the next 10 years.
- As in the 1960's, federal spending now seems important for the nation's success.
- In the first nine months of the year federal spending was up 5 percent.
- In 1929, federal spending was 3 percent of national income.
- And let me tell you, there's still more than enough Federal spending.
- They now account for more than half of all Federal spending.
- All this means $350 billion in new Federal spending from 1994 to 2000.
- He said such a law would not mean additional Federal spending.
- Even more important is the changing nature of Federal spending.
- On education, he has promised to increase federal spending to $115 billion over 10 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.