"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her medical spending will decline to $105 a month, from $147, for a saving of $42.
- Vermont and Minnesota have already decided to set targets for overall medical spending.
- Employees can use these accounts to cover their medical spending, and in some cases treatments not usually covered by health insurance.
- The simple truth is that medical spending can't continue to rise at its current rate.
- He said rising medical spending "is beginning to cut into our ability as a nation to educate people and deal with other pressing problems."
- Healthy workers would receive a bonus credit for future medical spending.
- Some health economists say the added costs will make consumers more cautious about medical spending.
- For now, the high-priced cancer drugs are a relatively small part of overall medical spending.
- As I've written before, we sometimes worry too much about medical spending.
- Employer costs are rising even faster than the rise in medical spending over all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.