"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In other words, it is the household's relative income that determines its consumption spending.
- This consumption spending must represent the floor below which the level of income cannot realistically be expected to fall.
- That would finally squeeze the housing market and perhaps cause a slowdown in consumption spending.
- The charts below show how much of each $1,000 in personal consumption spending goes for various things.
- Personal consumption spending will almost certainly show an improvement, but analysts cautioned about reading too much into the figures.
- To be sure, some economists like the rental gauge, saying it measures consumption spending.
- "Personal consumption spending will probably be down by 1 percent or so in the fourth quarter," he said.
- If then security prices level off, our total consumption spending and therefore our total national income will go down.
- Furthermore, lower asset prices have negative wealth effects for consumers, which further reduce consumption spending.
- Personal consumption spending was recalculated at a 5.8 percent rate, up from 5.7 percent a month ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.